New York & New Jersey Corporate Photographer
When it comes to making first impressions, a corporate portrait is the way to go. It shows off your professionalism, and in our Bergen County studio, we can guarantee you the ideal portrait.
I have been shooting business portraits for corporate bios, press releases, corporate websites, annual reports as well as corporate events and party’s for 15 years. I am the right choice because:
- Over 315 recommendations on Linkedin
- Over 170 reviews on Google 4.9 Stars.
- Top of the line digital equipment to get the highest resolution possible.
- A member of Professional Photographers of America which keeps me up to date on new techniques and technologies as well as refreshes me in classic portrait techniques which are techniques that have been used for over 100 years which make you look your very best.
- A Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals which keeps me extremely sharp with Photoshop and Lightroom applications so I can fix anything that’s needed like blemishes, wrinkles, double chins, whiten teeth, facial thinning and more.
- Two Convenient locations, I run two studios, one two blocks from Penn Station in New York City the other 15 minutes from GWB in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Your location, If you require no interruption in your work schedule, I can come to your office with minimal equipment, usually one case which is fully equipped with all the professional gear that is needed to get a great corporate headshot.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, I will edit your image until you are satisfied, or re-shoot if needed. If you are still not satisfied, I will issue a refund.
- Fully insured
Partial Client List
Bank of America
Winston & Strawn
Kenyon & Kenyon
American Motorcycle Association
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Alvares & Marsal
New York Botanical Gardens
Hackensack University Medical Center
Ernst & Young
New York Pain Management
Archer & Greiner
Mount Sinai Hospital
Corporate Headshots Tips
– Wear an outfit that is similar to what you wear when meeting clients.
– Wear solid colors, avoid white and black if possible.
– Minimal jewelry.
– Clothes should be new or like new.
– Clothes should fit you properly
– Apply makeup like you are going out and there is someone you would like to impress.
– Apply translucent powder a bit more than usual.