Nothing is more important than a great first impression. One of the most important ways to achieve this is to have a great Headshot.
If you don’t get your headshots done by a seasoned professional headshot photographer, the casting agents will know this as soon as they look at the photo and know that you are not serious enough to have taken that extra step. In New York City, you need a professional headshot photographer to take your headshots in order to compete in the acting market. The most important thing for a New York City actor without representation is their headshot as that’s the only tool they have to sell themselves and get their foot through the door.
I have been shooting actor headshots, comedians, dancers, writers, comp cards, modeling portfolios, business portraits for corporate bios, press releases, corporate websites, annual reports as well as corporate events and party’s for 15 years. I am the right choice because:
- Over 230 recommendations on Linkedin
- Over 50 reviews on Google
- Top of the line digital equipment to get the highest resolution possible.
- A member of Professional Photographers of America which keeps me up to date on new techniques and technologies as well as refreshes me in classic portrait techniques which are techniques that have been used for over 100 years which make you look your very best.
- A Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals which keeps me extremely sharp with Photoshop and Lightroom applications so I can fix anything that’s needed like blemishes, wrinkles, double chins, whiten teeth, facial thinning and more.
- Two Convenient locations, I run two studios, one two blocks from Penn Station in New York City the other 15 minutes from GWB in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Your location, If you require no interruption in your schedule, I can come to your home with minimal equipment, usually one case which is fully equipped with all the professional gear that is needed to get a great headshot.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, I will edit your image until you are satisfied, or re-shoot if needed. If you are still not satisfied, I will issue a refund.